Kid Friendly Seafood Recipe That Only Takes 15 Minutes
This pan-seared tilapia fish sticks recipe is a yummy and easy way to prepare seafood for kids! It comes out super crunchy and my kids love dipping them in sour cream or ketchup. This is also one of my quick dinner recipes I use a lot! Never takes more than 15 minutes and “Ouila!” Just add some vegetables and a great nutritious dinner is ready for your little ones! Great for a quick meal accompanied with fresh veggies. Try this healthy dish full of flavor and nutrition!
Tilapia fillets (I usually use 2)
Corn meal – ½ cup
Salt, Paprika ( or your favorite spice)
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
1. Rinse tilapia fillets in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Cut the fillets into 1 inch strips.
3. Season both sides with salt and paprika or your favorite seasoning.
4. Dip the strips of tilapia into the corn meal and pat with your hand gently to brush off all the extra corn meal.
5. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the tilapia in the hot oil until the fish is golden to dark brown, about 4 minutes per side.
And just look at that face 🙂